Great job Jason. All those childhood years of carving pumpkins, were just practice!! I've learned a new technique, Pick out your pumpkin and spray it with a mixture of 1 qt. water and 4 oz. bleach. (this mixture kills any bacteria on the outside of the pumpkin, making it last weeks longer) Let it dry for a few days. Cut the lid off and remove the seeds and some of the pulp. Then cut the outside of the pumpkin but only a 1/4" deep. The light still shines through the design. Stephen will carve his pumpkin tonight. I picked out 3 with delightful personalities from Hall's Pumpkin Farm. Check out Facebook for photos from the Pumpkin Farm. Love, Mom
I remember how excited Savannah was the day I brought the pumpkin home. Then she watched it sit in the living room for three weeks waiting for us to carve it together. I had so much fun pulling out the "squishy" stuff with you, sweet heart! One day soon you and Sydney will be carving the pumpkins yourselves.
Great job Jason. All those childhood years of carving pumpkins, were just practice!! I've learned a new technique, Pick out your pumpkin and spray it with a mixture of 1 qt. water and 4 oz. bleach. (this mixture kills any bacteria on the outside of the pumpkin, making it last weeks longer) Let it dry for a few days. Cut the lid off and remove the seeds and some of the pulp. Then cut the outside of the pumpkin but only a 1/4" deep. The light still shines through the design. Stephen will carve his pumpkin tonight. I picked out 3 with delightful personalities from Hall's Pumpkin Farm. Check out Facebook for photos from the Pumpkin Farm. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteI remember how excited Savannah was the day I brought the pumpkin home. Then she watched it sit in the living room for three weeks waiting for us to carve it together. I had so much fun pulling out the "squishy" stuff with you, sweet heart! One day soon you and Sydney will be carving the pumpkins yourselves.
ReplyDeleteGran and Papaw wish we could see you! What darling costums on darling girls. Thanks for letting us in on the fun. Love to all
ReplyDelete