Welcome to the new Webster Family Blog! We have been wanting to start a new blog for a long time now and since we just moved to the West Coast we thought this would be a good time to get things moving (not to mention the fact that my friend Nita gave me a nice nudge last night to put up a new blog). This blog will be set to "private" so only our close friends and family will have access.
We'll start things off with some recent photos of our trip to North Lake Tahoe a few weeks ago. We had a wonderful time swimming, playing and eating lots of good Mexican food on this trip. We even roasted marshmallows in the fire pit at our hotel the last night. What a treat! The weather was amazing as you can see from the photos. Just picture perfect.
 |
| Relaxing in the sun with my sweet girl. |
 |
| My little climber. |
 |
| The family. |
 |
| Beautiful Lake Tahoe |
Good job, Kel! I'm glad you are back in the blogging world. We love seeing pictures of your beautiful family. It was good to talk to you last night. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYay! New family blog. So glad I can keep up with all that's going on with you guys. I love Savannah's photo face!
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad to see you have a new blog--Lake Tahoe looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures, glad y'all had a great time. Thanks for the invite to your blog. I will be reading often. :)
ReplyDelete